• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Drive by package thieves get glitter bombed. Must Watch

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I would buy one of these. Just amazing to watch package thieves take off with what they think is an expensive Apple product but they get into their car, truck or SUV and the thing just blows up on them with glitter, fart spray and the cameras are there to take video of it all.

Seems like he got the device back each time, after all who wants that stink spray to keep going off over and over?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Uploaded 1 day ago and it's at 7 million views. Based on what little I know about these types of videos he's getting a premium advertiser, but I'd say that 10 million views on a video like this should be about $20,000 in ad revenue for the publisher. Considering that he's doing a video like this just about 1x monthly that means he's pulling in at least $250,000+ just for doing these videos. PLUS, he's getting sponsors to help underwrite the cost of production so good for him, he seems like a nice guy using his talents to get kids interested in using technology in a smart way and to actually build stuff instead of sitting around and just playing video games all the time.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Yeah, boggles my mind to think of how much money people make by just making videos of silly/funny/unusual stuff.

My neighbor's teenagers have switched from video games to smart phones. Not sure what they're doing, but they are looking at/playing with their phones about 95% of the time. One of them can't put his phone down long enough to work on getting his drivers license. Yes, really! No wonder they get bad grades in high school.

Related Content You Might Like: