• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Fall is a busy time of year for Truck Owners

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just to recap what's been going on for me. Please everyone else share/rant as well.

1) Bought new truck, truck has paint issues that they're trying to fix but I've had to go there 3 times now to try to get them fixed and now they're trying to repaint entire doors. Guess it wasn't clearcoat.

2) Rebuilding website to make it busy again. I've spent a lot of time on the website, hope everyone can tell, to help make it easier for people to get more out of the site, to post, to upload pics, to bring people back.

3) New job. I took a new job in Flower Mound Texas that I love. Just really busy the first 90 days on a job. I've been here like 45 days.

4) Fixing up house / trying to find new house. Since it's like 35 miles from where I live to my new office, the goal is to get a new house. That's a ton of work. Need to get my current house ready to sell, too much work to do myself.

5) Fall stuff. Still want to have family time doing stuff like pumpkin patches with my pre-teens, halloween parties & trick or treating. It's been raining like crazy so with only like 2 weekends without rain over the last 7 weeks my grass is crazy high again.

Sigh, have to go out and play daddy again. lol.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
My rants for the week:

1) Work is taking up almost all of my time. Been working 55 - 60+ hours per week. Time to cut back, but just getting into the busy season for us.
2) Wanting to build a new home or possibly move if I can find the perfect one for us -- too busy at work which means no free time or energy to get any of this done.
3) Starting to burn out. Refer to #1 & #2.

Steve -- Good job on the forum.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Being retired, work isn't an issue for me. Two things about Fall bug me though: 1) Have to deal with leaves. Just a PITA. 2) It gets too cold to work on the vehicles unless I get them in the garage and turn the electric heaters on for an hour or more.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Being retired, work isn't an issue for me. Two things about Fall bug me though: 1) Have to deal with leaves. Just a PITA. 2) It gets too cold to work on the vehicles unless I get them in the garage and turn the electric heaters on for an hour or more.
They are called leaves for a reason although I just mow mine over:D
I put a fire on and work at a very leisurely pace. Today is repair exhaust leak on Toyota.

IMG_0081.JPG

Related Content You Might Like: