• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Memorial day weekend

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So cleaning was the main order of the weekend for us this Memorial Day weekend.

We ended up taking to storage units and combined in them into one larger storage unit, notice that the storage unit had been leaking and ruined some stuff inside there but we have insurance so that's OK.

Ended up cleaning up our spare room, which is currently being used by my mother in law. Took about 6 or 8 bins full of stuff to storage, moved furniture around, good times.

But then the real fun happen. We thought there was some mold growth in the attic, and I move some of the stuff from the attic over to the storage unit. Ended up affecting me and I got really ticked off for no reason, which they say can happen, mold can make you angry.

Then, rubbed my eyes a couple of hours later and they got redder than anything in irritated like crazy. Nearly at eye infection level ... Must not have gotten rid of all that mold.

Today did more on the backsplash, fixed some electrical, powerwashed the backyard patio, mowed and did more cleaning.

Im exhausted.
20190525_121450.jpg
20190525_150733.jpg

20190527_002039.jpg

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Had a busy Memorial day weekend myself.
Worked Saturday until midnight.
Sunday my granddaughter and I had a sunrise kayak trip on a local creek before she had to go to work.
Monday I rode with the Patriot Guard Riders for the funeral of a Marine from Corsicana Tx. that passed away in road accident in Iraq. Then my fellow Patriot Guard Riders and myself were invited to lead a Memorial day parade in a local town near where the funeral was held.
Unfortunately it was back to work Tuesday

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Watch out for that mold. Mold has a single goal ... to kill everything so that it alone can eat and grow.

Related Content You Might Like: