• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

My Thoughts on GEICO Stalling my claim for 2 years

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Insurance companies have no problem taking your money tho.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I got them up to just $1500 over medical bills and lost wages.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Umm, so are you pleased/happy with that, or irritated/pissed off? I can't tell....

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Umm, so are you pleased/happy with that, or irritated/pissed off? I can't tell....
I get it, something odd happened to this claim which made it more difficult to handle. Because it was like this. Vehicle 1 hit vehicle 2, which then hit vehicle 3 (me).

[VEHICLE 1] --> [VEHICLE 2] --> [VEHICLE 3]

Bother Vehicle 1 and 2 had Geico. The both had claims opened up, and somehow the most important information related to the case was put in the case for Vehicle 2, when it was determined that Vehicle 1 was the at-fault party.

So because of two years full of delay tactics, me working to put food on the table and not wanting to deal with this, finally getting around to it before the 2-year window closed, them stalling agin and me actually having to file a lawsuit against them to get things finally escallated. I'm just tired.

So the long-and-short of this, I just want to over. They've covering the medical bills, lost wages and then $1,500 for my general damages. I need to ask them to cover my legal expenses as well before I close this out.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I think I reached a settlement with them. Just took forever.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Still waiting on the check, they said it's in the mail, but hopefully we'll get it today or tomorrow.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Now THAT is totally disgusting. Glad I don't have Geico.

Related Content You Might Like: