• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Weekend Plans?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've got to get my new truck in tomorrow to have them fix the imperfections in the paint. I think they're mostly clearcoat dings but need them done and tomorrow is the first day with no rain in like two weeks.

Have a couple of patches to do in the house, need to re-paint a wall after that.

We've not been out of the house much in two weeks. Got my oldest boy a new skateboard and he's been really into that lately.

Maybe, just maybe if the rain holds off we'll head to the state fair as it's the last weekend. I'll bet their numbers are down like crazy as it's been raining so much. I'll bet this year's numbers are down 1 million visitors.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Im exhausted from a busy weekend. Going to work is almost like getting a break.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Sunday/Monday are my weekend. Sunday was spent replacing the right rear axle bearings on my 2006 Dually, thankfully its a full floater so it was a little easier, unfortunately I was 70 miles from home at Lake Whitney with limited tools. Got halfway home with the camp trailer and started having brake and bearing issues on the trailer. Decided to limp it home instead of doing another bearing change on the road. Only added 1.5 hours to my trip.
Monday was spent starting the bearing and brake job on the trailer, just waiting for new brake shoes, electronic actuators, and bearings to put everything back together. Should be in by Wednesday, probably have to finish that job in the dark and rain while chasing away trick or treaters wandering through the yard.
Then I jumped in on putting new Halos on the wifes Challenger. If I remember I'll get pictures later after dark.

Related Content You Might Like: