• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Worst Food Poisoning Ever

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just had the entire family whooped for 36 hours from bad food last Friday. There is 5 of us, 4 ate one pizza with the 5th eating his own personal pizza. The 4 of us who ate got sick in order of eating and it was vomiting, diarrhea, massive stomach stabbing pains ... up until now. Destroyed the entire weekend.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Back in 2001 when my family moved to Fort Worth Tx. from Taoramina Siccily, we decided to have our first TexMex meal in 10 years at Taco Cabana.
All three of us got sick, my wife ended up getting hospitalized with food poisoning it was so bad.
When we went back to Taco Cabana and tried to reason with them, all we wanted was the cost of our meal, they got nasty and stated if we couldn't prove their food made us sick then we just needed to shut up and leave.
They never gave us a chance to tell them my wife had brought her meal home and put it in the freezer.
The next day a Navy legal rep called their corporate office and explained the situation, and the fact that we still had one of the meals in the freezer.
An hour later a corporate rep showed up at my home and demanded we hand the food over to them, my wife told them to get screwed and go away, and that we were turning the food over to the Navy med lab for testing.
Two hours later they called back to reimburse me for the meal, pay our medical costs, and give us $1000 for pain and suffering. We accepted their offer.
Two weeks later a local news channel ran a story about customers getting botulism at this particular restaurant, and no we weren't the ones that reported them.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Yikes! They use inspection grades in your state. They use them here and if its not a "A" walk on by. The grade has to be displayed at entrance. No "A" no business.

Related Content You Might Like: